Sunday, January 31, 2010

Super New Uses for Mayonnaise

Dear Internet,

"Kim likes to put mayonnaise on her vagina because it makes her glow from within." Words of wisdom and beauty secrets from Khloe Kardashian. I wonder if Kim Kardashian wanted everyone to know that. I'm guessing she wanted to keep that a secret because that might be how she got that ass.

"Mayonnaise (often abbreviated mayo) is a thick condiment," according to Wikipedia. Wiki also says that "Worldwide, mayonnaise is commonly served in a sandwich, or with salad such as potato salad or canned tuna." Although it is used in many foods and salad dressings, apparently it can also be added to genitalia to offset dimming caused by paparazzi photography and reality television shows. It's good to know, especially now as I embark on a career as a socialite and celebutante.

I would like to know which brand Kim prefers the most -- Hellmann's? Duke's? Kraft Miracle Whip? I doubt you can use Veganaise, unless your vagina is faint of heart. I'm willing to bet she is a Hellmann's Girl. Keep your eyes peeled for Kim Kardashian Hellmann's Mayo ad in Vogue magazines near you.

So exciting. Keep keepin' it real, Kim.

Shelly

Track back: Keeping Up with Kim

6 comments:

  1. That's what I would do if I had a vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually need to correct the quote above -- Khloe said that she put it in her vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's mayo... it finds its way into crevices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say this whole idea is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete