Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Excerpts from an IM, instead of an actual rant, because I just don't have the energy.


Maxwell Anderson: so ive figured out my next post
Shelly D: shoot
MA: white jeans on hipsters. seriously, WTF
SD: Oh jeez
MA: they are disgusting. its all the rage here
SD: ugh, they have no sense
MA: seriously. skinny dark jeans are annoying enough but you add the bright white color... i cringe... i literally have verbal reactions when I see them in the street
SD: lol... So where did this whole white jeans thing come out of
MA: why are people wearing white jeans? or why am i upset about it?
SD: i don't know. The whole thing is really stressful
MA: haha. well, to the first question: because they're morons; to the second question: because I have to see it every day (unless I choose not to leave my apt)
SD: yea... I am having some frosted mini bitches
MA: i just burped my lunch

6 comments:

  1. Please note that according to my calendar, Memorial Day has not yet graced us... So I'm not entirely sure why anyone is wearing white denim. Particularly white denim skinny jeans.

    I myself love skinny jeans: dark denim, black, gray, brown, etc. But white is a terror to me. First off, let's think of all the things one could sit on in NYC and blunder one's ass on (not to mention the buses, trains, and whatnot of Chitown). Think of all the spilled PBR, red curry, blown to bits cigarette ash, and squished tapioca balls from tea. Apocalypse in Pants is what I call it.

    Biggest question of the day: WWJWD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWJWD -- What would Jack White Do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually good point, Maxie Jean. WWJwD... What Would JWoww DO?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna try to snap some shots of my own, just to prove that I'm not making this up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly... skinny jeans on hipster guys, no... just, no... (see Nov. 18 for an example)
    http://www.latfh.com/page/4

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to reinforce I'm against white jeans on men, not necessarily on women.

    ReplyDelete