Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oyasuminasai Colby-San




Dear Internet,

I'd like to say thank you for allowing me to research dog strokes ad nauseum. So now that I think I have a thorough understanding of puppy epilepsy and strokes, I think I can lay my pup, Colby-San to rest.

RIP Colby. I only knew you for two years, but the first time I laid eyes on you I fell in love. I hope you are running and skipping and chasing gatos around animal planet heaven, eating your favorite Purina cans, and stealing socks. Cleona Helmsley and Andy Pettitte Gatto will miss you too. XOXOXO.

Shelly

2 comments:

  1. PS -- I would like to note that although typically everything on this is irrelevant, this post is relevant to me. I will return to irrelevancy and cattiness tomorrow. Or later if it strikes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful, Michelle. I'm so sorry. I never met him but I'm sure he was awesome.

    ReplyDelete