Saturday, January 30, 2010

Susan Sarandon


Dear Internet,

Did you hear that Susan Sarandon dumped fellow liberal, Oscar-winning actor Tim Robbins for a 31-year-old who opened a ping pong club? (Silly me, of course you heard - you're the internet!) They were never married, but Robbins is the father of her two kids. I guess Robbins got a little too old for her, couldn't keep up. I don't blame him - few could keep up with Sarandon. And I always said they stayed together all these years because they didn't get married. Oh, well, nothing lasts forever. Does this bode ill for other unmarried-with-children celebrity relationships? Will we soon see the end of the Russell/Hawn affair? I'm nervous for them.

Anyway, Susan is single again, is the point! It's actually unclear whether her relationship with this ping pong douche is romantic in nature, or professional only (she has a stake in the ping pong club). So, I'm putting on my best pair of pants and heading on down to SPiN to see if I can sweep her off her feet. I've been studying all her movies for the last week to prepare.

Wish me luck!

Maxie Jean

2 comments:

  1. I think all this craziness probably started with her unintentionally hilarious role in The Lovely Bones. I'm surprised that it wasn't Mark Wahlberg (who by the way recently wed his longtime girlfriend who he had kids with pre-matrimony) she decided to bump with. At least she gets to play ping-pong whenever she wants.

    In any case, GOOD LUCK, MAXIE! Make us proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine Sarandon playing drunken ping pong in heels? She'd be hilarious. She's probably the best date ever.

    ReplyDelete