Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pajamas You Live In. Jeans You Sleep In... By Yourself.

Dear Internet,

I see you've been listening to my prayers. Now, finally, you have come up with the perfect combination of two very American things: sweat pants and jeans. And guess how they have been so creatively branded? Brilliantly so: Pajama Jeans.

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I really can think of no better gift than a pair of sweat pants that look like jeans. Really, this solves all of my problems. For example, if we go out for all-you-can-eat sushi again, I don't need to worry about rushing home to put on a pair of sweat pants -- I can wear these tucked into my riding boots. I'll be stylish, sporty and comfortable all at the same time.

Again, if I ride my bike, when it finally gets warm again, I can pop a pair of these on, and perhaps one of the heather gray t-shirts Pajama Jeans is offering, and hop on my Chicago Schwinn. I can just imagine racing up the bike path, gazing at Lake Michigan, and turning heads because I look fantastic in my jeans, er... PAJAMA JEANS. Another benefit: my ass won't hurt nearly as much because I'm wearing sweat pants disguised as jeans instead of my skinny jeans on a road bike!

Enough of this denim exhaustion here. Pajama Jeans it is. And get on your bikes and ride!

Keeping it real sans denim,
Shelly

1 comment:

  1. Genius! They must've been following this blog to come up with that brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete