Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bret Michaels: The Best Project Manager Ever? Part Deux

Dear Internet,

Rather than respond to Max's comments within the page, I decided to do it here:

First off, my delayed response is due to the fact that I work in a heavily regulated industry and we have websites blocked. My blog, apparently, being one of them.

Second, did you see how old some of the Harry Potter weirdos were? Like 30. Too old for Houses.

On to the discourse:

1. I am not jealous of Selita eBanks. She certainly has got looks, as I so stated. But the tasks on Apprentice are no brainers and these morons treat it like it's the most difficult buttload ever. So you've got two of three: looks, motivation, but she's hardly the smartest. In fact, they're all fairly dumb.

2. There's no such thing as a role player. They're called failures. What has she knocked out of the park? Both of the teams, in my opinion, were lacking. And of course the women didn't market what was most important in the task: THE FUCKING RIDE. No point in a 3-D interactive display without that, and if memory so serves me, the men did. I will give the women credit, they did have a nice display. And, getting back to the point of kicking ass, Bret fills in all the gaps, asks for things to do, even if he is a sissy and about to go into diabetic shock during it.

3. Cutting potatoes isn't getting down and dirty. Have you worked in a restaurant? That's premium kitchen duty when compared to dish washing.

4. You should always step it up, it's not a question of need. Success in business is about filling in the gaps always, not just when you think it's necessary.

5. Restaurant Challenge: The men didn't win only because there was a chef on the team. They won because they were savvy enough (and had the foresight) to over-charge (by $290) for hamburgers, whereas the women were going for volume. Wrong game, wrong day, wrong analysis.

Bret Michaels == Joan Rivers. My next best, when she finally comes out of her Dayquil/NyQuil super enlarged pupil haze, is Sharon Osbourne. She manages Ozzy, for crying out loud.

Enough said,
Shelly

4 comments:

  1. Oh its on! You are my bitter Celeb Apprentice rival, and I swear vengeance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're the only two assholes that really care, so we might as well be insane about it.

    ReplyDelete